The subarticles of this article include essential information required to install the program in your environment. If you want to learn more about the concept of the program's features, go to Understanding CodeTwo Backup. On the other hand, if you want learn how to configure each feature, go to How to section.
By navigating between the below-listed sections, you will learn about:
- Supported platforms and requirements - the list of supported Exchange Servers, operating systems, hardware requirements, additional components, rights necessary to install and operate the program and information on data type that can be backed up.
- Installation process - information about the setup of the program.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall or move to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.