The links provided below lead to essential information about the system requirements of CodeTwo Backup as well as how to install the program in your environment.
- Supported platforms and requirements - the list of supported Exchange and SharePoint environments, operating systems, hardware requirements, additional components, rights necessary to install and operate the program, and information on the data type that can be backed up.
- Installation process - information about the setup of the program.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference
- Reinstall or move to a different machine
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.
If you want to learn more about the concept of the program's features, go to the Understanding the program section. On the other hand, if you want to learn how to configure each feature of the program, go to the specific section of the manual: