CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Notifications and email content control in Exchange Server
Securing sensitive content from leaking out is crucial for every business. It is also required by the GDPR. As a history of InfoSec shows, most of the security incidents have their origin in human behavior. Users often do not pay attention to what information they send out in emails. Sometimes they even reveal their company’s secrets on purpose.
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can take full control of the content in all outgoing emails. The program allows you to apply automatic email rules to block messages that contain information that should never leave your company’s building, including sensitive data or offensive language. All suspicious messages can also be forwarded to your information security officer or to a designated mailbox for moderation. What is more, it is also possible to deploy automatic notifications that will be sent, for example, to the person in charge of data leak prevention or to the user who breached the data protection policy. These features will also help you stay compliant with the GDPR.
- Detecting messages containing sensitive content by using automatic email filtering rules
- Blocking, rerouting, or forwarding emails to any email address
- Modifying/tagging subjects of forwarded messages
- Filtering emails based on editable DLP dictionaries and scores
- Support for custom DLP dictionaries
- Support for regular expressions and wildcards
- Security rules triggered by various conditions – endless possibilities!
- And a whole lot more!