Notifications and email content control in Exchange Server
Get full control of sensitive content that is being sent in emails by employees. Apply automatic email rules on Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 that filter, block or forward messages containing information that isn’t meant for public. This all can be done easily by applying automatic email rules on Exchange by using CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro.
Securing sensitive content from leaking out is crucial for every business. As history of InfoSec shows, most of security incidents have their origin in human behavior. Users often don’t pay attention to what information they send out in emails. Sometimes they even reveal their company’s mysteries on purpose.
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you can take full control of data that is sent out in emails. You can also automatically block or forward messages that contain information that never should leave your company’s building.
- Automatic email filtering rules detecting messages containing sensitive content
- Blocking, rerouting, or forwarding emails to any other email address
- Modifying/tagging subjects of forwarded messages
- Filtering emails based on editable DLP dictionaries and scores
- Support for custom DLP dictionaries
- Support for regular expressions and wildcards
- Security rules triggered by various conditions – endless possibilities!
- and a whole lot more!