CodeTwo Exchange Rules is designed to work with five versions of on-premises Exchange Servers: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 as well as with hybrid environments (Exchange Server on-premises tied with Exchange Online / Office 365). If you want to add signatures in Exchange 2003, check CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2003. Study the articles below to learn more about the installation of the software.
- Installation process - step-by-step instructions on how to install, upgrade to CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro or migrate from standard CodeTwo Exchange Rules family software.
- Access Rights Management - learn how to customize permissions to use the software.
- Sent Items Update - configure the program to add signatures to messages in the user's Sent Items folders.
- Register CodeTwo app in Azure AD - find out how to manually register a CodeTwo app in Azure AD (necessary only if you will be using the Sent Items Update service in a hybrid environment).
- Hybrid environments - learn how to use the program in hybrid environments.
- Deployment on Server Core - a detailed guide on how to install, update and uninstall CodeTwo Exchange Rules on the Server Core version of Windows Server.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall the program or move it to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - short and easy steps to remove the software.