- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program's architecture
- Installation and system requirements
- Hints to getting started
- Quick guide to creating rules
- How to
- Managing access rights
- Configuration of rules
- Template library
- Mechanism processing secure messages
- Sent Items Update
- Rules tester
- Server Monitor
- Advanced features and options
- Knowledge Base
User's manuals for previous versions:
Installation and system requirements
CodeTwo Exchange Rules is designed to work with three versions of on-premises Exchange Servers: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and with hybrid environments (Exchange Server on-premises tied with Exchange Online / Office 365). If you want to add footers on Exchange 2003, check CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2003. Study the articles below to learn more on system requirements, installation process as well as on how to uninstall the software.
- Supported platforms and requirements - detailed description of the requirements and supported platforms.
- Installation process - step by step instructions on how to install, upgrade CodeTwo Exchange Rules or migrate from older CodeTwo Exchange Rules family software version.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall or move to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - short and easy steps to remove the software.