First time using the program? CodeTwo Exchange Rules is designed to simplify and centralize the management of email signatures and disclaimers on Exchange Server. It allows you to unify the looks of business email correspondence without engaging your end-users.
Here are some useful links:
System requirements and licensing
- Supported platforms and requirements – see the technical specifications required to use the software.
- Licensing – all there is to know about the licensing model in CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
Deployment and configuration
- Installation process – learn how to install the software.
- Access Rights Management – learn how to assign roles to specific users to let them manage different aspects of the program, e.g. administrative features and rules, or rules only.
- Sent Items Update – configure the software to let your users see their signatures/disclaimers in the Sent Items folder.
- Hybrid environments – get general information on how to use the program to process emails in an Exchange hybrid environment (on-premises Exchange + Exchange Online).
- Deployment on Server Core – learn how to deploy the software on the Server Core version of Windows Server.
- Update or upgrade – learn about updating, upgrading and migrating the program, and how it affects the licensing.
If you would like to remove the software, consult this article.
Working with rules
- Quick guide – see how to create email rules.
- Conditions – discover how to define specific conditions to trigger your rules.
- Exceptions – learn how to add exceptions to the previously added conditions.
- Actions – see what actions our software can perform on your messages.
- Template editor – learn all about the editor that lets you compose signature, disclaimer & auto-reply templates to be added to your emails.
- Template library – see how to manage the templates.
- Examples of use – discover real-life examples of how our software can help you manage different aspects of your mail flow.
- Program's architecture – find out how CodeTwo Exchange Rules works, what are the main components, and more.