Supported source servers
CodeTwo Office 365 Migration allows you to easily move users’ mailboxes from various source environments. You can:
- Migrate from on-premises Exchange Server to Office 365 (Microsoft 365). The program enables direct migrations from Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Learn more...
- Migrate from Small Business Server 2011 and 2008 to Office 365.
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants. Learn more…
- Migrate from hosted Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010 (e.g. Intermedia or Rackspace) to Office 365.
What's more, you can use the program to migrate email folders from servers supporting IMAP, like HCL Notes (formerly IBM Notes and Lotus Notes), Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Zimbra, Zarafa, Kerio Connect, etc., to Office 365. The target mailbox can use any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
The table below will help you verify if your migration scenario is supported by CodeTwo Office 365 Migration and what types of mailbox items can be migrated. If you have any questions, contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Environments synced using Azure AD Connect (or other directory sync tools) are supported only after meeting certain requirements. Learn more...
|All data**||Emails (excluding archived emails), contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals and public folders|
* Migration only via IMAP. Learn more...
** Excluding archives. Public folders are not supported when migrating from hosted Exchange. To learn more about the supported data types, go to the user's manual.
For Exchange-to-Exchange migrations, check CodeTwo Exchange Migration.
More information on the program's configuration and system requirements can be found: