CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Remote access to Exchange email rules for Marketing teams
When a marketing team needs to deploy and manage email signatures on Exchange they need to directly access the server for transport rules editing. Alternatively they can delegate this work to server admins. Similar situation applies to ISO (Information Security Officer) when he or she needs to manage mail flow and apply DLP rules or monitor mail conversations.
Giving direct administrative access to non-admins is not a very good idea, and is often forbidden by the company policy. Delegating marketing work to admins is not a good practice either - these tasks should stay in the marketing department.
Luckily there is a solution. Ease up your marketing teams' life and deploy the Administrator Panel module of CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO on their machines. With fully customizable access rights to rules you can decide what they can see, edit and create.
Additionally the program can work even from outside of your domain so you can delegate signature editing, mail flow management, DLP policies and more to users not physically present in your company. The feature keeps your server safe as you are giving access only to one specific area instead to the whole system.
- Remote access to selected rules
- Email signature management delegation to marketing team
- Company-wide email banners, signatures and marketing campaigns deployment
- Remote DLP and email rerouting, plus other mail processing rules management
- Settings uploaded to the server and applied to all nodes simultaneously
- Advanced access right management module based on access role rights and rules rights allowing for restricted rights assignments
- Support for external domain users
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Easy installation and configuration
- VPN not required for operation