CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,|
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Server-level automatic replies for Exchange Server
Out of the box, Exchange Server has very limited auto-responding capabilities. The basic functionality allows sending out of office messages only, originally designed to notify senders that the recipient is unavailable at a certain period of time. They have limited customization options and do not include the sender’s original message in the reply. What is more, it is quite complicated to manage them for multiple users without having to configure each out of office message separately on the client machines.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro overcomes these limitations, giving you fully customizable and centrally managed auto-replies that can be used in many different scenarios. You can, for example, send automatic replies from your Sales team, Customer Support notifications, or messages informing about inactive email addresses. Furthermore, your automatic replies, including out of office messages, can look just like ordinary emails – they can contain images, the original message under the reply, email signatures and even attachments.
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro you get:
- Centrally managed and fully customizable auto-replies for all or selected users
- Different automatic replies applied to different senders, recipients, type or content of an original message, etc.
- Attachments automatically added to auto-reply messages
- Auto-replies for disabled Active Directory accounts
- Editable From, To, CC and BCC fields
- The ability to modify or tag subjects of messages
- An entirely customizable body of an auto-reply message with full support for HTML formatting
- Loop protection to prevent auto-reply loops
- And a whole lot more!