CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Customizable filtering and DLP policies for Exchange server
How to stop an email from leaving your organization with critical data in it? Credit card details, internal documents, financial reports, confidential data – these all are very sensitive pieces of information that can be exploited if they fall into the wrong hands. And let’s not forget the data breach penalties imposed by the GDPR. Luckily, such a scenario can be avoided with CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro DLP (Data Leak Protection) feature.
By using a wide range of built-in DLP dictionaries and regular expressions, CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can seal your server tightly to prevent any data leakage. These dictionaries are categorized into separate collections of words and phrases that allow detecting messages containing data that is not meant to be shared outside of your company. The program can also be configured to detect attachments and remove them before any email leaves your server. Moreover, messages that violate your data protection policy can either be blocked or forwarded, for example, to your data protection officer (DPO).
- Monitor emails with a range of various predefined DLP dictionaries
- Create your own custom phrase dictionaries, categories, or modify the existing ones
- Regular expressions support for pattern phrases detection (e.g. credit card numbers, document ID, invoices, etc.)
- Standard wildcards support
- Attachment detection and filtering based on their properties
- Sensitive phrases or attachments removal
- Message blocking and redirecting
- Optional alerts sent back to users that violate data protection policy.