Central management of email flow and content based on rules
Central management of email content, flow and signatures is essential in every Exchange organization. In the age of remote work, BYOD, overflowing mailbox databases and new legal requirements, popping up every second, CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you avoid a lot of mess and anxiety, by offering features and options absent from Exchange Hub Transport rules.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro enables one user to centrally control all Exchange mail without leaving their desk. The design principle that allows this is the tried-and-true rule mechanic, already present in multiple Microsoft products like Outlook, Exchange Server and Team Foundation Server. In our case it consists of 4 simple steps:
- Choice of Conditions (what criteria have to be met for an email to be processed).
- Choice of Exceptions (what criteria have to be met for the email to be skipped).
- Choice of Actions (how the email will be handled, modified, routed, forwarded, annexed, etc.).
- Setup of Additional options (processing subsequent rules and rule time ranges).
Key Central management features:
- Intuitive Administration Panel with built-in HTML editor lets one person manage branding, routing, DLP, etc.
- Clear rule configuration and actions which enable you to take command of all email properties and contents
- Semi-automatic server-level Exchange Rules Pro Services ensure correct execution of settings on any number of servers
- Secure Administration Panel remote connection to Services from any Internet location
- Access Rights control lets the admin delegate selected configuration duties to e.g. Marketing team members, without compromising server security
- Integration with custom apps or websites thanks to API.