We’ve released a neat feature in CodeTwo Admin Panel that will allow you to quickly find and navigate through all apps included in your CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 subscription. Let’s take a closer look at the new app launcher and, while we’re at it, do a quick overview of the apps.
New navigation experience with the app launcher
Once you sign in to CodeTwo Admin Panel, you’ll notice the app launcher (aka Apps menu) next to the CodeTwo logo. Click it to access any of the CodeTwo apps. The app will open in a new tab in your web browser.
CodeTwo apps – quick overview
CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 comes with multiple apps – all included as part of your subscription.
The two main apps are:
- Signatures (app.codetwo.com), also known as the signature management app, is where you can design your email signatures, automatic replies and one-click surveys, and define rules for when to add them to your emails.
- Admin Panel (emailsignatures365.codetwo.com) is where you manage settings, subscriptions and billing for Microsoft 365 tenants associated with CodeTwo.
In addition, there are four more apps that are considered as “extra”. This is because you are not required to use or configure them to enjoy our cloud service. These extra apps sure come in handy as they give you a lot of new possibilities to use with your email signatures and automatic replies:
- Outlook Add-in (addin.codetwo.com) can be used to add email signatures directly to emails as users type them or to preview signatures that will be added in the cloud, after an email is sent. The add-in works with Outlook for Windows, Mac & OWA (support for Outlook mobile apps coming soon!).
- Attributes manager (attributes.codetwo.com) allows admins to manage or bulk update Microsoft Entra ID (Azure AD) attributes cached by CodeTwo. These attributes are used in email signatures and automatic replies. Admins can also use this app to create custom CodeTwo attributes.
- My user info (user.codetwo.com) is where users can manage personal details shown in their emails signatures / auto replies. Note that users can only edit attributes to which they have access (this is configured by admins in the Attributes manager).
- Insights (insights.codetwo.com) is a feedback analytics app that gathers ratings from one-click customer satisfaction surveys added to emails by CodeTwo.
There’s also a new dedicated Apps page in CodeTwo Admin Panel, where you can find an overview of each CodeTwo app. You’ll be able to open each app from that page as well.
CodeTwo apps availability
The apps listed above make our cloud service the No. 1 software for managing email signatures, disclaimers, branding & automatic replies and collecting customer feedback in Microsoft 365. And the best part is, they are available out of the box for all CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 users – there’re no hidden costs, additional fees or premium plans whatsoever.
And if you’re new to CodeTwo, go ahead and sign up for a free 14-day trial now and gain access to all features offered by our solution.