for marketing purposes
Email signatures for marketing purposes – don’t underestimate their potential!
An email signature is a powerful marketing instrument. Assuming that your employees send out hundreds, if not thousands, of emails a day, this should give you some food for thought. Don’t let your company lose these marketing opportunities!
Recognizing marketing potential of email signatures
Email signatures are low-cost marketing medium perfect for conveying a whole range of extra information your recipients may be interested in. Help your customers, partners or prospects find out more about your company.
Use email signatures to inform your recipient about:
- current promotions or seasonal discounts
- new products in your offer
- some events you attend
- company-details change or a merger
- recent or prestigious awards your company gained
Or use them to:
- build your brand awareness
- track your email signature marketing campaigns
- increase the traffic to your website by adding a link into the signature
- and many more.
To better understand potential of email signatures, look at the figures below:
Calculate your marketing opportunities
Each week a single user sends over 200 emails. This number grows up to 10,000 emails per year. On average, each email message will be opened 2 times. These numbers prove emails to be a great promotion channel.
Use this calculator to find out how many marketing opportunities you lose without standardized and branded email signatures in place.
Number of employees in your company:
Missed marketing opportunities (yearly): 8,760
Each year your 100-employee organization sends 1,095,000 emails, which are opened 2,190,000 times. This gives you a great chance to increase your brand awareness and boost your marketing campaigns. Assuming that an average click rate is 0.4%, it gives 8,760 conversion chances to press into service.
Don’t lose marketing opportunities offered by email signatures
When not including any marketing banners into your email signatures, you are:
- ignoring a cost-effective marketing channel;
- losing a chance to reach a large number of potential customers;
- missing the opportunity to create and strengthen your brand awareness;
- wasting a possibility to get traffic to your website or blog;
- losing a chance to collect data about your campaign effectiveness;
- and many more.
Marketing banners in email signatures managed via CodeTwo
Professional email signature marketing campaigns require professional-looking banners that nicely integrate with the whole signature. To design such signatures, use advanced signature management tools like CodeTwo email signature managers - powerful programs for Exchange and Office 365 platforms.
With CodeTwo programs, you can:
- create professional email signatures designed to meet your corporate standards;
- use one of the predefined professional email signature templates;
- schedule the rules to run promotional email signatures only during specified periods;
- use different promotional banners in signatures each time you send a message;
- decide where the marketing banners should appear in the signature;
- let the Marketing team take full control over email signature management;
- and many more.
Check out CodeTwo programs that will help you create and manage: