CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
- Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers, marketing banners and email flow control
- Support for all email clients (including Outlook and mobiles)
- Used by thousands of companies around the world
- Windows Server certified
- MSExchange.org Gold Award »
Add legal disclaimers to company mail
"The information transmitted in this email is intended only for use by the addressee of this email and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it…"
If the above text looks familiar, then you probably already know what an email disclaimer is. In short, an email disclaimer is a piece of text included in a message in order to provide the recipient with information or promote certain behavior on their part.
Companies can use CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro to implement any number and type of email disclaimer policies for both internal and outgoing correspondence on Exchange on-prem or in Office 365 hybrid organizations. Examples of their use include:
- Complying with legal regulations (GDPR, HIPPA, CCPA, CASL, etc.)
- Augmenting the confidentiality of corporate and personal email communication
- Internal policy announcements
- Waiving legal liability resulting from contents of emails
- Advertising eco-friendly practices
- Placing copyright notices
- and other...
What's more, thanks to the remote access rights control, the Exchange admin has the ability to entrust the writing of email disclaimers to a non-IT staff working from within or outside the domain. They, in turn, can use the built-in HTML editor to create an elegant disclaimer containing all the necessary information, while the advanced disclaimer recurrence and positioning options allow them to insert this disclaimer into email conversations of any length exactly where and when they need it.
If you need to manage email signatures centrally in Office 365, check out our CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.