How to view a message header in Office 365 and OWA
You were asked by the CodeTwo Customer Service to provide them with the message header of your email.
A message header may not be sufficient for diagnostic purposes. Information on how to prepare a diagnostic email for the CodeTwo Customer Service is available here.
To view the message header of an email in Office 365:
- Open an email in Office 365 (Outlook on the web).
- Click the ellipsis (...) button in the upper-right corner of the reading pane and choose View > View message details from the drop-down menu (Fig. 1.)
- Copy the entire text from the Message details window (Fig. 2.) and paste it into a TXT file. Use our file upload form to send the files and environment description to CodeTwo Customer Service.
To view the message header of an email in Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Open the email in OWA. Click the down arrow button () on the right side of the reading pane and select View message details from the drop-down menu (Fig. 3.). In the older versions of Exchange, click the ellipsis button (...) instead of the arrow button.
- Copy the text from the pop-up window (Fig. 4.), paste it into a TXT file. Use our file upload form to send the files and environment description to CodeTwo Customer Service.
|Related products:||CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 1.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 4.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 3.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2013 2.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2016 1.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2019 1.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 2.x|
|Last modified:||January 31, 2022|
|Created:||March 22, 2016|