How to move an Office 365 tenant to another CodeTwo Admin Panel account
You would like to register your Office 365 tenant to a different CodeTwo Admin Panel account.
You need to deregister your tenant from the current CodeTwo Admin Panel account and then register it under a new account. To do that, follow the steps below.
If you are a global admin of an Office 365 tenant, this procedure does not require you to have access (i.e. login credentials) to the CodeTwo Admin Panel account under which your tenant is currently registered.
- Open Manage Signatures App (you can use this link to launch the application).
- Provide your Office 365 global administrator's credentials to log in.
- Click the Program settings () button in the upper-right corner of the application's window (Fig. 1.).
- A manage tenant page will open in a new tab in your web browser. Select Deregister from the left menu (Fig. 2.).
- Deregister your tenant from the original account, as described in the user's manual.
- Create a new CodeTwo Admin Panel account, following these steps.
- Log in to your newly created account, register the tenant and create Office 365 connectors, as described here. All previously created rules and templates will be kept, because they are assigned to your Office 365 tenant, not to the account.
Please note that customers with a paid subscription will need to manually renew their subscription for the next billing cycle. Since the tenant is under a different account, it will not be processed automatically. For more details, go to this website.
The above steps will cause a temporary downtime in adding signatures to your messages. It is advised that you perform these steps after your working hours.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 1.x
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2017-12-05
- Created: 2017-03-24
- ID: 624
- Keywords: change tenant, CodeTwo Admin Panel