How to manage a CodeTwo User Panel account
You would like to change the settings of your CodeTwo User Panel account, e.g. assign a new email address to be used with the account.
You can change all the settings on the Manage account pages in the User Panel.
- Log in to CodeTwo User Panel.
- Click your username in the upper-right corner of the User Panel and select Manage account to go to the account management page (Fig. 1.). This is where you can edit your profile, for example change its email address or password.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 1.x
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2017-04-05
- Created: 2016-08-11
- ID: 571
- Keywords: address, user account, user panel, email address, new account, different account