How to manage your CodeTwo Admin Panel account
You would like to modify the settings of your CodeTwo Admin Panel account. For example, you want to change your contact email address to receive all subscription-related information (invoices etc.) to a different address than the one used to sign in to CodeTwo Admin Panel.
You can change your account's settings after signing in to CodeTwo Admin Panel.
On the Billing page (Fig. 1.), you can:
- manage (add/delete/modify) your payment methods (learn more),
- (Owner only) view and edit your billing information, including the email address to which invoices are sent - this is the Owner's contact email address.
On the Service status page (Fig. 2.), you can add phone numbers and email addresses to which notifications are sent in case of problems with the CodeTwo services.
On the Account & admins page (Fig. 3.), you can:
- manage your contact details. Learn more
- (Owner only) change the type of the account used to sign in to CodeTwo Admin Panel from Email and password to Microsoft account. Keep in mind that this is a one-way process. Learn more
- (Owner only) invite and manage CodeTwo Admin Panel admins. This only applies if you use the Microsoft account sign-in type. Learn more about admin roles
- (Owner only) change the password used to sign in to CodeTwo Admin Panel. This only applies if you use the Email and password sign-in type. In the case of Microsoft account sign-in type, your account credentials can be managed on dedicated Microsoft pages only. Learn more about the sign-in types