How to manage a CodeTwo Admin Panel account
You would like to modify the settings of your CodeTwo Admin Panel account. For example, you want to change your contact email address to receive all subscription-related information (invoices, alerts, etc.) to a different address than the one used to log in to the Admin Panel.
You can change all the settings on the Manage account pages in the Admin Panel.
- Log in to CodeTwo Admin Panel.
- Click your username in the upper-right corner of the Admin Panel and select Manage account to go to the account management page (Fig. 1.). This is where you can edit your profile, for example change its contact email address (via the Contact info page available from the left menu and shown in Fig. 1.) or login email address and password (via the Login and Password page).
If you log in to CodeTwo Admin Panel via a Microsoft account (as shown in Fig. 2.), you will not be able to change your login and password on the account management pages, as described above. This is because the MS account login method uses Azure's OAuth 2.0 authorization: your credentials are passed directly and only to Microsoft servers. CodeTwo does not store, copy or have access to your credentials.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 1.x
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2017-09-27
- Created: 2016-08-11
- ID: 571
- Keywords: address, user account, email address, new account, different account, CodeTwo Admin Panel