How to manage your CodeTwo Admin Panel account
You would like to modify the settings of your CodeTwo Admin Panel account. For example, you want to change your contact email address to receive all subscription-related information (invoices etc.) to a different address than the one used to log in to the Admin Panel.
You can change your account's settings on the account management pages in the CodeTwo Admin Panel by following the steps below:
- Log in to CodeTwo Admin Panel.
- Click the user icon in the upper-right corner of the Admin Panel and select Account & admins to go to the account management page (Fig. 1.).
- On the Contact info page, you can change:
- your account's contact details, as shown in Fig. 1.,
- your company's billing information (only if you are the owner of your organization's Admin Panel account),
- the email address to which invoices are sent (this is the owner's contact email address).
Learn more about admin roles in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- On the Change password page, you can change the password used to log in to the CodeTwo Admin Panel. This only applies if you use the Email and password login type. In the case of Microsoft account login type, your account credentials can be managed on dedicated Microsoft pages only. Learn more about the login types used in the CodeTwo Admin Panel
- On the Change login type page, you change the login type from Email and password to Microsoft account. Keep in mind that this is a one-way process. Learn more
- On the Service status notifications page, you specify email addresses and phone numbers that will receive notifications in case of issues with CodeTwo services. Learn more