CodeTwo together with MSExchange.org have just started a prize giveaway for 15 product keys for CodeTwo Exchange Rules, 100 mailboxes each. Entering the contest is simple, go to MSExchange.org CodeTwo Prize Giveaway and post anything in that thread. Alternatively, you can go to our Facebook profile and write I want to win CodeTwo Exchange Rules on our Wall. The name of every contestant will be printed, added to a glass ball and on Decemer 22nd 2010 we will randomly select 15 cards. The results of the draw will be published on MSExchange and on our blog as a video. All winners will be notofied by email too.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules enables centralized management of signatures and company disclaimers in email messages sent via Microsoft Exchange. The program will help you keep a unified and professional look of user signatures and will enhance the visual corporate identity of your business. At the same time the application will make your company mail in keeping with the current legal regulations.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules gives you:
- Central signature management on Exchange Server
- Dynamic content disclaimers and signatures (with info pulled from Active Directory)
- Different signatures for different users (even if you use only template)
- Company logos and employee photos in auto-signatures
- Support for email marketing campaigns
- Viewable footers in Sent Items
- Easy-to-use signature HTML editor
- Advanced processing options
- Comprehensive user’s manual and KB
- Live Technical Support via phone and email