In December 2017, we wrote an article on our blog informing that CodeTwo Office 365 Migration had been included in Gartner’s report on cloud migration tools. This filled us with pride and reassured us that our product is one of the leading Office 365 migration tools on the market. However, that didn’t stop us from going the extra mile and improving our program even further. And now we are pleased to announce that CodeTwo has once again been named as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s 2019 Market Guide for Cloud Office Migration Tools*.
CodeTwo Office 365 Migration is a secure and reliable solution that allows you to migrate:
- on-premises Exchange mailboxes and public folders
- Office 365 mailboxes and public folders
- email data from IMAP email servers (such as G Suite, Yahoo, AOL, etc.)
directly to any Office 365 tenant. One of its main advantages is that you can install the program directly on your servers and migrate your data without the use of any additional third-party tools or cloud services.
Since the last publication of Gartner’s report, we have released a new version of CodeTwo Office 365 Migration that introduced a number of changes and improvements. These include:
- a new licensing model that allows you to install multiple instances of the program on different machines,
- support for Office 365 Germany,
- improved handling of the cutover, staged, and hybrid migration types,
- introduction of the Refresh email addresses feature that allows you to change source and/or target domains during migration,
- support for the Transport Layer Security 1.2 (TLS 1.2) protocol.
As a recognized software vendor, trusted by over 72,000 businesses from 150 countries around the world, we intend to continue improving our products and providing only the best solutions and services – both for cloud and on-premises environments.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.