We have just released an updated version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 126.96.36.199. The program has a lot of new features that have been added to meet our users’ expectations. Some minor fixes have also been introduced. Below you can see what’s new in this release of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro.
- 4 new rules and 10 new signature templates for you to use right away;
- Active Directory photos in signatures added with one click;
- New email autoreply capabilities (watch a video);
- Better email signature positioning in emails sent from mobile devices;
- Attachment filter – you can now filter email attachments in Exchange mail;
- Strip/dump attachments feature – lets you delete and/or save Exchange email attachments;
- Rewrite sender’s address feature – enables you to send an email from one address but your recipients receive it as if it was sent from a different address;
- New loop protection options for email auto-responders;
- Image library and new signature templates in a signature editor.
- and more…
The update is free of charge for all Exchange Rules Pro users. To update CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro, download and run the installer on your Exchange Server. The new version will be installed on top of the old one. You might be asked to restart your server afterwards.