We have just released an updated version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 18.104.22.168. The program has a lot of new features that have been added to meet our users’ expectations. Some minor fixes have also been introduced. Below you can see what’s new in this release of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro.
- 4 new rules and 10 new signature templates for you to use right away;
- Active Directory photos in signatures added with one click;
- New email autoreply capabilities (watch a video);
- Better email signature positioning in emails sent from mobile devices;
- Attachment filter – you can now filter email attachments in Exchange mail;
- Strip/dump attachments feature – lets you delete and/or save Exchange email attachments;
- Rewrite sender’s address feature – enables you to send an email from one address but your recipients receive it as if it was sent from a different address;
- New loop protection options for email auto-responders;
- Image library and new signature templates in a signature editor.
- and more…
See the entire version history list for CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 22.214.171.124.
The update is free of charge for all Exchange Rules Pro users. To update CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro, download and run the installer on your Exchange Server. The new version will be installed on top of the old one. You might be asked to restart your server afterwards.
Learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
4 thoughts on “CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro – major update”
I assure you we are currently working on your case and our developers are looking into the problem to isolate why this happened on your server. we will return to you soon with more info.
I was contacted yesterday and provided the requested information. I did upgrade to 126.96.36.199 on Tuesday and the issue detailed has unfortunately persisted.
Waiting for a reply from support.
Sorry to hear that. I have contacted our second level support team and they told me the latest version was supposed to fix this issue. Have you installed it yet?
Also, one of our technicians will contact you today to see what can be done to help you ASAP.
Am I the only one having an issue with the Hub Transport role crashing randomly throughout the day?
Support, while they have tried to help and have passed my issue on to the devs, haven’t been able to replicate my issue in-house and validated that my rules as they are setup are ok.
I’m at a loss and the users are also starting to notice the mail delays in the time between transport service crashing and the restart.
Running it on Exchange 2007 SP3 Update Rollup 3 (v2).
CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp. k. is a controller of your personal data.