Where to find the CodeTwo domain assigned during provisioning
You want to find the domain added to your Office 365 tenant during the provisioning of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.
The CodeTwo domain assigned during the provisioning can be found in:
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Go to Settings > Domains (Fig. 1., item 1).
- Find the domain name ending with *.smtp.codetwo.online (Fig. 1., item 2).
- Log in to the Exchange admin center.
- Go to Mail flow > Accepted domains (Fig. 2., items 1 and 2).
- Find the domain name ending with *.smtp.codetwo.online (Fig. 2., item 3).