The table below lists prices for a single license for a selected type of the server you want the program to work with. One license allows you to install the software on one server and to manage an unlimited number of mailboxes and folders (relationships).
|Server||Price||Discounted Support Price(2)|
|Small Business Server (1)||$ 690||$ 160|
|Exchange Server (Standard or Enterprise)||$ 790||$ 200|
(1) A license that was purchased for Small Business Server (SBS) allows you to install the program only on a machine equipped with Exchange from the SBS package. If you have SBS, but you want to install CodeTwo Exchange Sync on a different machine in the network, you need to buy the license for Exchange Server (Standard or Enterprise).
(2) The Support prices in the table above are discounted and apply if you purchase the Support contract along with a new CodeTwo Exchange Sync license or you renew your existing Support contract while it is still valid (to maintain continuity). Otherwise, please see the Standard pricing for the Support contract.
What does Support contract include?
Support contract benefits
A valid Support contract gives you a number of benefits:
- Free upgrades of the product (if you have a valid Support contract and have maintained a Support contract continuity).
- Full access to our online knowledge base.
- 24/5 access to our technicians by email or phone. They will answer all the questions concerning our products and will assist in addressing potential technical issues.
- 24-hour response time guarantee.
- Assistance provided by the same specialist (unless that specialist is out of office).
Definition and benefits of Support contract continuity
The Support contract continuity means that you purchased a Support contract together with the product and extended its validity when required.
For example, if you purchased CodeTwo Exchange Sync 2.x together with a one-year Support contract, you meet the conditions of the Support contract continuity for 12 months since the time of your purchase. If you fail to renew the Support contract before it expires, you will not maintain the Support contract continuity and will lose the benefits of it.
If you maintain Support contract continuity, you can get a free upgrade. What is an upgrade?
For example, if you have CodeTwo Exchange Sync 2.x, you can get a free upgrade to CodeTwo Exchange Sync 3.x if the new version comes out.
You can pay for the software by credit/debit card, wire transfer or send us a purchase order. Credit/debit card payments are handled by Braintree (a PayPal service). Submitting your credit card information on CodeTwo's website is safe as our order system uses only TLS encrypted and verified connections to process your payment. CodeTwo does not store your credit card information in any form. CodeTwo is PCI compliant.