Now also administrators of Exchange 2013 can benefit from:
- personalized email signatures and disclaimers while retaining unified company look
- the solid integration of graphic parts (e.g. user photo, promotion banners) with the email footer
- advanced management of email attachments (compression, archiving, stripping, etc.)
- smart email forwarding and rerouting
- central management of out of office notifications
- full control and supervision of email content (DLP), including data protection and SPAM filtering
- separate module for remote program management
- and more…
The latest version of the program can be downloaded from our website. For all license holders (CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro v. 1.x) the update is completely free of charge.
The installation wizard automatically detects and updates your current installation of the program. All your settings and templates are preserved.
For more information check a detailed guide on how to update CodeTwo programs.