Sharing & synchronizing Outlook
CodeTwo programs allow you to share Outlook data between multiple computers or sync them with iCloud.
- Share Outlook across multiple computers
- Share all types of items: Calendars, Contacts, Emails, Tasks etc.
- Real-time automatic syncing – all changes are instantly visible on other PCs
- Use it in your local network or over the Internet
- Dedicated mobile apps for Android & iOS
- Works in online and offline mode
- Sync Outlook between 2 computers in LAN
- Synchronize all types of items: Calendars, Contacts, Emails, Tasks etc.
- It’s a perfect solution for syncing laptop and desktop or business PC and home PC
- Share Outlook items with your co-worker,assistant or partner
- Very intuitive and easy to use
- 5 minute installation and configuration
- Synchronize your Outlook with iCloud
- No need to save or move items to iCloud tree in Outlook anymore
- Synchronize contacts, calendars and tasks
- Automatic synchronization in real time
- One-way and two-way sync. Sync from Outlook to iCloud, from iCloud to Outlook, or in both directions
- ... and it's free!