Not enough storage is available to process this command
This article is obsolete and may relate only to older versions of our software.
When trying to install CodeTwo software on Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 you get an error window with the following message:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
To solve this problem simply follow the steps below:
Warning! Restart of the server may be required upon applying the below solution.
- Open Server Manager window,
- Select Features tab on the tree list,
- Click Remove Features button on the right side of the window ,
- Uncheck Windows PowerShell option from the list on the new window ,
- Click Remove Dependent Features,
- Click Next and finish the operation,
- Download and install PowerShell 2.0. You can find the package on this webpage.
When you finish above steps, install the CodeTwo software once again.