Not enough storage is available to process this command
When trying to install CodeTwo software on Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 you get an error window with the following message:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
To solve this problem simply follow the steps below:
Warning! Restart of the server may be required upon applying the below solution.
- Open Server Manager window,
- Select Features tab on the tree list,
- Click Remove Features button on the right side of the window ,
- Uncheck Windows PowerShell option from the list on the new window ,
- Click Remove Dependent Features,
- Click Next and finish the operation,
- Download and install PowerShell 2.0. You can find the package on this webpage.
When you finish above steps, install the CodeTwo software once again.