Removing an old address book
How remove an old address book?
CodeTwo Public Folders lets you share contacts folders that may also become address books for your company. For more information, see How to create a common company address book
If after deleting a public contacts folder and upon synchronization the folder is still accessible through Address Book options, you can remove it from the list in the following way:
For Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007:
- Choose Tools and Address Book.
- In the dialog box that opens choose Tools, Options.
- Find on the list the folder that is missing from C2PublicFolders tree.
- Click Remove.
For Outlook 2007:
- Choose Tools, Accounts Settings.
- Choose Address Book tab.
- Highlight Outlook Address Book and click Change.
- The dialog box that opens will show Outlook address books. Highlight the address book that is redundant and click Remove address book.