How to reset CodeTwo Outlook Sync to out of the box state
How to reset the installations of Outlook Sync to the initial state before the first synchronization.
In order to restore CodeTwo Outlook Sync to the initial state, you need to access the folder in which the application registers the synchronization settings and stores data on the items that have already been synced.
The steps below must be completed on both machines hosting Outlook Sync.
- Close Outlook Sync (remember to check the system tray in the lower right corner of the screen - the application icon should not be there anymore).
- Open the Start menu and type %appdata% in the search field. If you are using Windows XP, type the phrase in the Run dialog box.
- In the window that opens, go to the CodeTwo folder.
- Back up the current installation by creating a copy of the Outlook Sync folder. The backup folder name must be different from Outlook Sync (which is used by the main installation).
- Go to the Outlook Sync folder and delete all files except C2OutlookSync.key if such file exists (this concerns only the previous, licensed version of the software).
- Do the same on the other machine.
- After you restart the application, you will be asked to point to the other machine where Outlook Sync must also be running.
|Related products:||CodeTwo Outlook Sync|
|Last modified:||September 18, 2017|
|Created:||July 8, 2011|