Defining access rights to public categories in CodeTwo CatMan
How to define proper access rights for particular users.
CodeTwo CatMan keeps the list of public categories in the file located in the local network. To define access rights to public categories for particular users you need to set the permissions directly for this file.
- Right click on the file, choose Properties, Security tab.
- Select a required user on the list (you need to use Add button to add the user if necessary) and check proper access rights in Permissions for <user>.
- To let this user add / remove categories, tick Full Control or Modify and Write.
- If a user should use the categories, but not add new ones or remove the existing, tick Read & Execute only.
- Applies to: Other Tools for Outlook
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2010-01-29
- Created: 2010-01-29
- ID: 134
- Keywords: permission, access right, read only, rights, categories, category