How to add signatures to calendar messages
You would like to add signatures to calendar messages (e.g. meeting requests).
Currently, calendar messages are not officially supported by CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. If necessary, you may enable signatures in these messages using the workaround described below.
This solution might not always work. The signatures may not look as intended or some other unexpected changes may occur. Use this workaround at your own risk and be ready to revert the changes, if necessary.
To turn on signatures for calendar messages, you need to reconfigure the program's transport rule:
- Go to your Microsoft 365 admin center (Office 365 admin center) and access Exchange admin center (Fig. 1.).
- Select mail flow from the left menu. Switch to the rules tab. The CodeTwo Exchange transport rule should be visible on the list of rules (Fig. 2.).
- Double-click this rule (or use the Edit button) to modify it.
- Remove the following exception: The message type is... Calendaring (Fig. 3.) and wait a few minutes for the changes to propagate to CodeTwo services.
- Finally, make sure to prepare an RTF signature template for your signature rule (calendar messages are often sent in this format).
Calendar messages should now be stamped with signatures.
Remember to check if everything works and looks as expected. Be ready to revert the changes anytime by adding the exception again (alternatively, you can remove the connectors and configure them again in CodeTwo Admin Panel - this will restore the default configuration of the program's transport rule and connectors).