CodeTwo Exchange Sync has been updated to version 2.2.0. The program enables an automatic, real-time synchronization of selected Exchange folders and allows users to access this data on their mobile devices, such as Blackberry, Android, iPhone, etc.
The new version includes a number of important fixes and improvements, such as:
- Enhanced compatibility with Windows 7;
- Better support for MAPI libraries in Outlook;
- More convenient save folder location for log files – they are now saved in /ProgramData/ instead of the installation folder of CodeTwo Exchange Sync;
- Synchronization process has been enabled or improved for:
- Recipients do not duplicate anymore;
- Problem of Outlook profile changing automatically to C2ExchangeSyncAdmin profile after the installation of CodeTwo Exchange Sync has been eliminated;
- An issue with opening message store has been fixed;
- The mechanism of meeting requests’ synchronization has been rebuilt to eliminate possible errors caused by this action.
– recurring files;
– items containing attachments, categories or “Subject” modifier;
We advise all users of CodeTwo Exchange Sync to download and install the new version. This update is free of charge and can significantly enhance the program’s efficiency, making your work with this application much more convenient.