Sharing documents with CodeTwo Public Folders
How to share documents using the CodeTwo Public Folders?
In order to share documents using CodeTwo Public Folders, you need to do the following:
Create a new Outlook folder either in your personal folders or in C2PublicFolders tree. You can do it by selecting File (top Outlook menu), New, Folder or by entering Ctrl + Shift + E, Fig. 1.
In the resulting dialog box, enter your new folder's name, select Mail and Post Items from the drop down menu and choose a place where the folder is to be created Fig. 2.
- Your folder will be created in the desired location. Now, use Windows Explorer and simply locate all the documents you want to share and drag & drop them onto this Outlook folder.
- If you created this folder in C2PublicFolders tree, it should be automatically visible for all users of CodeTwo Public Folders. If this folder was created in your personal folders, you can share it with other users using this method: How to share my personal folder with other users
With CodeTwo Public Folders you can share documents of any type.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Public Folders 4.0, 4.5
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2010-01-11
- Created: 2010-01-11
- ID: 128
- Keywords: share, documents, sharing, docs, files, with, shared, mail and post, items, mail folder, public documents, shared documents