How to export rules settings in CodeTwo Exchange Rules
How to export rules settings in CodeTwo Exchange Rules family software.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules family is provided with a built-in Import/Export tool that allows you to easily backup and restore or copy existing rules settings. The software's menu differs slightly between versions, but in all of them, Import/Export button is available from top menu bar.
- Run your Exchange Rules Administration Panel.
- Click Import/Export icon.
- Select Export settings... option and choose the location
Fig. 1. Import/Export tool in current version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
Fig. 3. Import/Export tool in one of the older versions.
You can now use your exported rules file for:
- keeping it safe on a separate disk as a backup
- copying it and importing into a different CodeTwo Exchange Rules server to use exactly the same set of rules
- sending it to CodeTwo Customer Support in case of any problems.
|Related products:||CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 3.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 2.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2013 1.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2016 1.x, CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2019 1.x|
|Last modified:||December 29, 2021|
|Created:||July 10, 2012|