How to manage Exchange Attributes in Office365 using PowerShell
It is not possible to set Exchange Attributes directly in Office 365.
To change Exchange Attributes in Office 365, please follow the steps bellow:
- Connect to your Office 365 using PowerShell. Study this article to learn more.
- After establishing the connection to your Office 365, please run this command in PowerShell:
Set-Mailbox Userlias -CustomAttributeX 'TypeValue'
- UserAlias - is the mailbox alias of the user which you want to set an Exchange Attribute for,
- X in CustomAttributeX - you can assign variable X a value from 1 to 15,
- TypeValue - it is the value that you want to set for a selected Exchange Attribute.
- Disconnect from Exchange server. To do this, follow step 8 from this article.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients
- Categories: How-To
- TFS: 14239
- Last modified: 2015-03-30
- Created: 2014-08-25
- ID: 417
- Keywords: Exchange online, powershell