How to manage Exchange Attributes 1-15 in Office 365 via PowerShell
You are not able to manage Exchange Attributes 1-15 (custom attributes) in Office 365.
You can use PowerShell to set the values of Exchange Attributes 1-15 in your Office 365 organization. Follow the steps below for guidelines.
- Connect to your Office 365 using PowerShell. See this article for instructions.
- After establishing the connection to your Office 365, please run this command in PowerShell:
Set-Mailbox UserAlias -CustomAttributeX 'TypeValue'
- UserAlias - is the mailbox address (or alias) of the user whose attribute you want to set,
- X in CustomAttributeX - replace X with a number from 1 to 15 to select the attribute to be updated,
- TypeValue - here, type the value that you want to set for the selected Exchange Attribute.
Learn more about the Set-Mailbox cmdlet
- Disconnect from your Office 365. See this article to learn how to do this.
|Related products:||General (Microsoft 365, Exchange & more)|
|Last modified:||March 4, 2019|
|Created:||August 25, 2014|