How to find the license key in CodeTwo software
You need to find the license key in CodeTwo software.
CodeTwo applications are activated to the full version by entering a long, 25-character license key that you receive once the order is paid for. When contacting CodeTwo Customer Support, you will need to provide at least the first 5 characters of your license key to identify yourself as one of our customers.
Finding the license key/activation code in CodeTwo software
With the exception of CodeTwo Public Folders, the license key/activation code can be found in the licensing module installed together with the application. You can access it from Start, All programs, CodeTwo, <name of the program> Licensing (Fig. 1.).
Finding the license key/activation code in CodeTwo Public Folders
The only exception to the above is CodeTwo Public Folders version 5.x, which has its licensing built into the CodeTwo Public Folders - Administration Panel. To locate the license key in CodeTwo Public Folders version 5.x:
- Go to the computer with the Syncing Master installed.
- Open CodeTwo Public Folders – Administration Panel and go to the Other tab.
- In the left pane, choose Licensing and click the Activate button (Fig. 2.).
- The Licensing – CodeTwo Public Folders window will display the license key (Fig. 3.).
If your CodeTwo software is activated using the old licensing system, that is the 10-character activation code (Fig. 4.), and you do not have the 25-character license key, you will also need to provide at least the first 5 characters of the activation code when contacting CodeTwo Customer Support
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients CodeTwo Exchange Folders CodeTwo Exchange Migration CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2.x, 3.x CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 1.x, 2.x, 3.x CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 1.x, 2.x CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2013 1.x CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 1.x CodeTwo Exchange Sync CodeTwo File Share CodeTwo Office 365 Migration CodeTwo Public Folders 4.0, 4.5, 5.x Licensing
- Categories: FAQ
- Last modified: 2017-12-01
- Created: 2010-12-14
- ID: 167
- Keywords: licensing, license key, activation code, support contract, digits, customer, identification, phone support, email support