What are Contact ID and Tenant Association ID and where to find them
You were asked by CodeTwo Customer
to provide your Contact ID and/or Tenant Association ID to verify your identity. You would like to know what these ID numbers are used for and where to find them.
Contact ID and Tenant Association ID are identification numbers assigned to the user account and to the tenant, respectively. CodeTwo Customer Support uses them as an additional safety measure to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to sensitive information about our clients’ subscriptions and their companies by impersonating them. You need to provide a Contact ID and/or Tenant Association ID to allow us to verify that you are in fact the person permitted to access information related to the given account and tenant.
The Contact ID can be found in the CodeTwo Admin Panel, in your Profile page. To find it:
- Open the CodeTwo Admin Panel and sign in.
- Expand the drop-down list next to your user name in the upper-right corner and select Profile (Fig. 1.).
- Select Contact ID from the menu on the left to display the Contact ID page (Fig. 2.).
The Tenant Association ID can be found on the Manage tenant pages, in the Subscription section. To find it:
If you do not have access to a CodeTwo Admin Panel account where your tenant is registered, you can still check your Tenant Association ID. To do so, access the Admin Panel via the Manage Signatures App and sign in using your tenant’s global admin credentials as described in the User’s manual.
- Open the CodeTwo Admin Panel and sign in using your Admin Panel account credentials.
- Go to the Tenants tab or the Dashboard tab and click the Manage tenant () button next to the tenant you want to access (Fig. 3.).
- The Tenant Association ID is displayed on the Subscription page (Fig. 4.).