CodeTwo Exchange Sync
- Synchronize Exchange folders
- Access public folders on mobile devices
- Synchronize data in real time
- For Exchange Server 2013, 2010 & 2007
Date Published: 06 May 2021
Latest Version: 22.214.171.124
Size: 21.5 MB
Windows Server 2016(1) / 2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 SP1
Windows 10(2) / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Small Business Server 2011 / 2008
Exchange Server 2013 / 2010 / 2007
Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions
.NET Framework 4.0 or higher required
(1) If you can’t find the program after the installation, consult this KB article.
(2) If the program doesn’t work after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8.1, you need to reinstall it.
Thank you for downloading CodeTwo Exchange Sync
The product you are about to download (CodeTwo Exchange Sync) is mailbox folder synchronization manager for Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, click here to try again.
The program can be installed on a machine that is equipped with any operating system specified in the system requirements and has connectivity with the Exchange server(s) on which the data synchronization occurs. It is recommended to install the application on the machine that is powered on at most times. Warning! Do not use CodeTwo Exchange Sync on the machine equipped with MS Outlook 2010 x64. Learn more about the installation process