Perhaps you have already delved into the Internet in search of a synchronization tool that could save you time and effort of keeping your iCloud data up-to-date in Outlook. Here comes the good news, you can breathe a sigh of relief as you have just found the right application. CodeTwo Sync for iCloud will help you automatically synchronize your Microsoft Outlook calendars, contacts and tasks with the corresponding iCloud folders.
Benefits of using CodeTwo Sync for iCloud
Using this application, you can finally put your feet up as the program:
- automatically synchronizes contacts, calendars and tasks between Outlook and iCloud in real time
- allows for selecting the type of synchronization: one-way sync from Outlook to iCloud, one-way sync from iCloud to Outlook or two-way sync (in both directions)
- synchronizes iCloud with CodeTwo Public Folders allowing you to share Outlook folders with different PCs and with your Apple devices at the same time
- is completely free of charge!
Keep reading to find out how to get iCloud and Outlook synchronized.
Synchronize data between iCloud and Outlook folders
Watch the video to see how CodeTwo Sync for iCloud works in a real environment.
The steps below will guide you through the process of setting up the Outlook-iCloud synchronization task using CodeTwo Sync for iCloud:
- Before you start configuring the program, you need to make sure that iCloud for Windows is running on your PC and iCloud is set up on all your Apple devices you want to keep synchronized.
- Download CodeTwo Sync for iCloud for free and install it on the PC with Microsoft Outlook. Make sure that Outlook application is closed during the installation process!
- Once the program has been installed, open Outlook to see whether the CodeTwo Sync for iCloud icon is visible in the Outlook top menu.
- To set up synchronization folder pairs between Outlook and iCloud, double click the program’s Settings icon.
- In the resulting window, click the Add button to select folders that you want to synchronize.
- Now, choose the Outlook and iCloud folder pairs, then select the synchronization type, and click OK.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add other folders to the list. The synchronization process works automatically and it is performed in real time.
- Go to selected folders to view or modify freely all items – all changes will be synchronized to the corresponding folders in accordance with the chosen synchronization type.
And that’s it! From now on, your Outlook and iCloud contacts, calendars and task will be kept up to date.
The application can be downloaded for free from this website.