- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
MAPI source connectivity
MAPI is one of the available methods of connecting to a source Exchange server. You need to choose the MAPI protocol if you connect to Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010 without SP1.
The program currently allows to create only one connection to a source Exchange environment via MAPI. You can create multiple connections via EWS.
This section describes the most common problems associated with MAPI connection, with appropriate solutions. Use the links below to learn more.
- Data Provider Service configuration
- Exchange Server connectivity
- Exchange Server administrator's group membership
We recommend that you also read our Knowledge Base article about troubleshooting the migration software.