- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
The subarticles of this article include essential information required to install the program in your environment. It is recommended that you learn more about the concept of the program's design and how it operates before actually installing it. To do that, go to Understanding CodeTwo Office 365 Migration article. On the other hand, if you want learn how to configure each feature, go to How to section.
By navigating between the below-listed sections, you will learn about:
- Installation process - information about the setup of the program.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall or move to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.