- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Source server connection
- Target Office 365 connection
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Understanding CodeTwo Office 365 Migration
The subarticles of this article include conceptual descriptions of all features of the program. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with them so you know the software mechanics and the idea our developers had in mind when creating it. If you already read that go to Getting started article.
By navigating between these sections, you will learn about:
- Program's components - information on how the software is built and what component is responsible for what task.
- Migration - describes the possible migration scenarios, how they work, what can be migrated.
- Migration speed - lists all factors that affect the migration speed and explains how to speed the migration up.