- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- MAPI connectivity (Exchange)
- EWS connectivity (Exchange & Office 365)
- IMAP connectivity
- Understanding the program
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Understanding CodeTwo Office 365 Migration
The articles below include conceptual descriptions of all features of the program. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with them so you know the software mechanics and the idea our developers had in mind when creating it.
By navigating between these sections, you will learn about:
- Program's components - information on how the software is built and what component is responsible for what task.
- Migration - describes the possible migration scenarios, how they work, what can be migrated.
- Migration speed - lists all factors that affect the migration speed and explains how to speed the migration up.
- Migration scenarios - learn more about various ways to organize the migration process.
- Management roles - overview of necessary roles that must be assigned to admin accounts provided to connect to source and target servers via EWS.