- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- MAPI connectivity (Exchange)
- EWS connectivity (Exchange & Office 365)
- IMAP connectivity
- Understanding the program
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
The most common errors that you might encounter when using CodeTwo Office 365 Migration depend on your connection method. Use the links below to learn more.
- Troubleshooting MAPI connectivity (Exchange Server)
- Troubleshooting EWS connectivity (Exchange Server & Office 365)
- Troubleshooting IMAP connectivity
We recommend that you also read our Knowledge Base article about troubleshooting the migration software.
In the case you stumble upon a problem that is not described in the sections linked above, please see our Knowledge Base. If this still doesn't solve your issue, contact CodeTwo Support, providing software's diagnostic files.