How to find out if Outlook is 32 bit or 64 bit
How to check if the Microsoft Outlook installed on your machine is 32 bit or 64 bit.
In some cases you need to find out which version (32 or 64-bit) of your Microsoft Outlook is installed on your machine. In particular when using the CodeTwo Email Signatures Outlook policies you need to know which version of the client application should be applied on your workstations (according to the Installation process described in the user's manual).
To find out if a workstation has been equipped with 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook please follow the steps listed below.
For Outlook 2013/2016:
- Run the Outlook and click the File tab (Fig. 1.)
- Choose the Office Account option from the right menu. Now, on the right side of the window you should see the Product information section which contains About Outlook label.
- Click About Outlook button (this one marked by a question mark).
- There should be appeared the About Microsoft Outlook window where you can find out the version of the software (see. Fig. 2.)
For Outlook 2010:
- Open the Outlook 2010.
- Click File tab.
- Then choose Help option from the right menu.
- The version of the Outlook is presented on the right side of the window, in the About Microsoft Outlook section (see Fig. 3.).