Dear CodeTwo Exchange Rules users. We have just updated CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2003 to version 3.2. These are the fixes for the most common issues you have been reporting for the past few months. We did our best to meet your requirements and we do hope you will be satisfied with this release. It’s a major update since we’ve fixed 9 bugs in the application. Take a look at the list of the fixes below:
- Delivery reports were not delivered for internal messages.
- AD contacts were treated by the application as internal users.
- In certain cases the application added the signature to encrypted messages.
- In very complicated Exchange environments the application did not deliver messages to distribution groups.
- When sending a message to the distribution group plus one of its members, the message could be delivered duplicated.
- Messages might not be delivered to members of distribution groups if forwarding was configured between the members of these groups.
- If non-standard AD attributes were used in the signature (extended AD scheme) the internal users might be treated as external.
- When testing scenarios in the built-in rule tester based on membership to AD groups, the application returned an error.
- Statistics files after changing the settings to non-default were reset.
In order to update CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2003 to version 3.2, simply download the program and install it on top of the existing version. The previous version will be automatically detected and patched. The update is dedicated for users of 3.x and is free of charge. Detailed information on the update procedure can be found here.
Please note! Server reboot will be required after the installation has been finished.