This software has been discontinued. If you are looking for a way to manage out of office messages for all users in your Exchange organization, try out the Auto respond feature in CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro.
Uninstall CodeTwo Out of Office Manager
Before you uninstall the program, make sure to clear all scheduled out of office messages as well as recurrence settings. Otherwise, all out of office items submitted to your Exchange server or Office 365 tenant will still be active even after the uninstallation is complete.
To uninstall CodeTwo Out of Office Manager:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows versions).
- Find CodeTwo Out of Office Manager on the list, right-click it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller instructions if any are displayed.
If uninstalling the software via the Windows Control Panel does not work, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base article on How to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to completely remove all installation files
Some settings, configuration, cache and log files will remain on your drive after uninstalling CodeTwo Out of Office Manager from the Windows Control Panel. You may manually delete these files if you are required to uninstall the software completely. However, we strongly recommend keeping those files unmodified in their original locations in case you want to install CodeTwo Out of Office Manager again.
Without those files, it will not be possible to restore your original settings in the future.
To remove the remaining installation files:
- Uninstall the program from Windows Control Panel.
- Manually delete folders and files from the following paths:
%ProgramData%\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Administrator %ProgramData%\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Manager Updating Service