How to uninstall CodeTwo Out Of Office Manager
To uninstall CodeTwo Out of Office Manager:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows versions).
- Find CodeTwo Out of Office Manager on the list, right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller instructions if any are displayed.
If uninstalling the software via the Windows Control Panel does not work, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base article on How to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to completely remove all installation files
After uninstalling CodeTwo Out of Office Manager from the Windows Control Panel, settings, configuration, cache and log files will remain on your drive. You may manually delete them if you are required to uninstall the software completely. However, we strongly recommend to keep those files unmodified in their original locations in case you want to install CodeTwo Out Of Office Manager again.
Without those files, it will not be possible to restore your original settings in the future.
To remove the remaining installation files:
- Uninstall the program from Windows Control Panel (see above).
- Manually delete folders and files from the following paths:
- On legacy machines i.e. Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Administrator C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Manager Updating Service
- On Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and newer:
%ProgramData%\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager %ProgramData%\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Administrator %ProgramData%\CodeTwo\Out Of Office Manager Manager Updating Service