Saving signature template as a file in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
You want to save a signature template in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 as a file.
To save a signature template as a file, you need to follow the steps below. Note that the output files will be different for server-side and client-side signature templates.
To save a signature template as a file:
- Open the Manage Signatures App.
- Select a server-side or a client-side signature you want to work with (Fig. 1., item 1).
- Go to the Design tab and click the Edit signature button (Fig. 1., items 2 and 3).
- When the Signature template editor opens, click the Save as file button (Fig. 2.) in the Template group on Main tab.
- Navigate to the folder of your choice and click Save.
The server-side signature template will be saved in CodeTwo’s proprietary .c2tf format.
Client-side signature templates are saved as three separate files of different formats (.html, .rtf, and .txt). If you didn’t configure a template in any of these formats, the file will be empty. In addition, all graphics used in the template are saved as separate files as well.
To load a signature template from a file into CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, open the Signature template editor, click the Load from file button (Fig. 3.) in the Template group on Main tab and select the file you want to open.
To load a server-side signature template, you only need to open the .c2tf file. In the case of client-side signatures, you need to open all files that contain templates i.e. .html, .rtf and .txt (you can open them all at the same time). If you don’t open one of those files, a signature in that format will not be available.