How to fix login problems with CodeTwo Admin Panel
You are not able to log in to your CodeTwo Admin Panel account.
There might be several reasons why you cannot log in. The most common causes and recommended solutions are described below.
- Incorrect configuration of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 apps in Azure Active Directory
- You logged in with your Microsoft account instead of your CodeTwo account
If you experience misbehaviors such as a redirect loop, an automatic browse-back to the login page, or simply no response when you try to log in to the CodeTwo Admin Panel (and/or the signature management app), perform the steps described below to ensure that the CodeTwo apps are configured properly in your Azure AD.
- Log in to the Azure Active Directory admin center.
- Click Enterprise applications in the left menu.
- In the search bar just above the app list, search for
codetwo email signaturesThe list will be populated with apps that match the searched text (Fig. 1.).
- For each listed CodeTwo app, perform the following steps:
- Click an app to go to its settings page.
- Go to Properties and make sure the settings are the same as presented in Fig. 2. If not, please update them accordingly:
- User assignment required = No
- Visible to users = Yes
- Next, go to Roles and administrators in the navigation menu. The following three entries should be present (Application administrator, Cloud application administrator, Reports reader), as shown in Fig. 3. If not, add them back.
- Finally, go to Users and groups and check if you can see the entry for the global admin user with the Default Access role assigned (Fig. 4.). If there is no such an entry, add a global admin account, preferably the one used to register your tenant with CodeTwo.
- Go back to the list of the found CodeTwo apps by clicking the Enterprise applications link at the top of the window (Fig. 5.).
- Remember to repeat the procedure from step 4 for all the apps that you have found using the codetwo email signatures phrase.
Once you properly configure all the CodeTwo apps in Azure Active Directory as described above, you should no longer experience the login problems.
If you use the same email address for your CodeTwo Admin Panel account and your Microsoft account, and you are not able to log in to the Admin Panel or reset your password, you might have changed the default login method.
The program allows you to log in using a dedicated CodeTwo Admin Panel account or your Microsoft account (Fig. 6.).
If you created a dedicated CodeTwo Admin Panel account and registered the same email address that you use with your Microsoft account, you should be careful when choosing your login method. Because you created a dedicated account, we recommend that you use the option on the left side (see Fig. 6.) to log in to CodeTwo Admin Panel. However, if you choose to log in with the Microsoft account and provide your MS account credentials, you will also be able to access your Admin Panel.
In the above scenario, logging in with Microsoft merges your MS account with your CodeTwo Admin Panel account. As a result, your default login method is changed - from now on, you are only able to log in to the Admin Panel with your Microsoft account credentials. Also, the password resetting option for the CodeTwo Admin Panel account does not apply to you anymore.