How to restart CodeTwo Public Folders service
This article is meant for users of CodeTwo Public Folders. This software has been discontinued. You can check the list of currently available CodeTwo products here.
You need to restart the C2PublicFolders service.
Click the link corresponding to your version of the program:
If you are using CodeTwo Public Folders version 5.x:
Open the CodeTwo Public Folders - Administration Panel:
- In Windows 10, type Public folders Administration Panel in the Search box.
In older versions of Windows, go to Start > Programs > CodeTwo > Public Folders - Syncing Master > Public Folders Administration Panel.
- Go to the Other tab.
- Select the Syncing Master tab.
- In the System service status section, click the Stop button (Fig. 1.).
- After the service has stopped, the button turns to Start - click it again to start the service.
In version 4.7 you can restart C2PublicFolders service from the Administration Panel:
- Go to menu Start > Programs > CodeTwo > Public Folders - Syncing Master > Administration Panel.
- Go to the Syncing Master tab and click the Stop button.
- After the service has stopped, the button displays Start - click it again to start the service.
In versions prior to 4.7 you need to restart the service manually:
- On the computer with the Syncing Master (server module) installed, go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services and find the C2PublicFolders service on the list.
- Right-click it and choose Restart or Stop, and then Start.