How to reinstall CodeTwo Exchange Sync
How to reinstall CodeTwo Exchange Sync?
Please follow the below steps to uninstall or reinstall the CodeTwo Exchange Sync:
- Stop the synchronization service either from within the program's administration panel or from Windows Services menu (services.msc).
- Remove all MAPI profiles created by CodeTwo Exchange Sync as well as any other MAPI profiles that are there and you know they are not in use.
- Download, unpack and run MFCMapi tool. You will find the file on its producer’s website.
Go to Profile, Show Profiles
- Delete the profile (or profiles) by right-clicking it and selecting Delete Profile.
- Go to Windows Control Panel, Add/Remove programs or Programs and features, and uninstall:
- If you wish to remove the program completely including settings, cache and logs please also browse the below folders and delete CodeTwo Exchange Sync folders.
Warning! If you currently have or previously had configured synchronization tasks and remove the below folders you may experience items duplication if you decide to install the program again in the future. Also, if you are about to remove the installation because of moving to another server please consult this article first.
- C:\Program Files
- C:\Program Files (x86)
- Download the newest installer from the website.
- Run the installer while logged in as a domain admin. To make sure there is no permissions issues please run the installer by right clicking on it and choosing "run as administrator".
- Install the program normally. If you are reinstalling, make sure the installation path is the same as previously.
- If prompted to install CDO please agree as this is required to run the software (SBS2003 users, please consult this article first).
- Consult with this article about the installation and service account requirements.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Exchange Sync
- Categories: Troubleshooting
- Last modified: 2015-01-16
- Created: 2012-04-20
- ID: 230
- Keywords: reinstall, CDO tools, uninstall