Useful tools for Office 365 administrators
CodeTwo is a software company developing applications for Office 365, Exchange Server and Outlook. Our tools help thousands of server administrators do their job faster and easier. Below you can find a quick overview of our products for Office 365 (Exchange Online). If you are interested in tools for Exchange Server, click here.
Go to selection:
Centrally manage email signatures & disclaimers in Office 365
So, it’s easy to set up a signature in the users’ email client, right? It’s also possible to add a central email disclaimer to emails in Office 365. But what if you need to set up unified email signatures with required users' data, photos and company logo, that work for your entire organization and are properly positioned within mail correspondence? CodeTwo offers software for email signature management that suit your needs perfectly.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an online service that can help you centrally add signatures to emails traveling through your Office 365 tenant, irrespective of the email client or mobile device from which they were sent.
Thanks to this application, you can:
- Automatically add signatures to emails sent from any device (including mobile devices)
- Personalize signatures using Azure Active Directory data
- Insert signatures under the latest reply/forward
- Easily add logos, images, and banners
- Compose signature templates within the built-in HTML editor
- Delegate email signature management to non-IT staff
Back up & restore Office 365 mailboxes, SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business
You may think that once you're on Office 365, you no longer have to worry about backing up users' mailboxes. After all - Office 365 protects all your data with retention policies, right? Well, not quite! As you can read on our blog post, it depends on a particular plan that Office 365 offers.
And what about recovering SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business sites and items? With no reliable solution on-board, this can be a challenge too. So, if you want to easily find and restore Office 365 mailboxes, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data, the best way is to back it up and store it on your local storage.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 provides you with:
- Automatic backup of all or selected Office 365 mailboxes
- Support for all mailbox item types (emails, contacts, tasks etc.)
- Brick-level backup and granular recovery of SharePoint and OneDrive for Business items
- Restoring even to different Office 365 tenants
- Exporting to PST and automatic archiving of your storages
All that without interrupting users' work (no downtime).
Migrate mailboxes to Office 365
Are you planning to migrate mailboxes to Office 365? CodeTwo Office 365 Migration will help you:
- Migrate emails, calendars, contacts, Public Folders and more
- Migrate from Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Office 365 and servers supporting IMAP (like IBM Notes, G Suite, etc.)
- Schedule the migration process and split it into batches
- Generate reports on the migration progress
And don't worry about any interruptions to your organization’s operations – all users can freely access their mailboxes while their data is being migrated.
Move Office 365 mailboxes to an on-premises Exchange environment
No matter if you decide to leave the cloud environment completely or move only certain mailboxes to Exchange Server, CodeTwo Exchange Migration has got you covered. Our solution lets you:
- Migrate Exchange Online mailboxes and public folders directly to Exchange 2019, 2016 and 2013
- Move entire Office 365 tenants or selected users only
- Perform cutover migrations (all data in one go) or divide the migration process into several steps
- Automatically match mailboxes or create target mailboxes directly within the program
This and much more can be obtained through an intuitive UI that doesn't require any scripting knowledge.
Manage Office 365 user photos (free tool!)
Upload user photos to Office 365 in bulk and manage them centrally.
CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 is a free application that lets you quickly upload multiple users' photos to your Office 365 tenant and easily manage them from one place.
- Auto-match and upload photos to user accounts in bulk
- Intuitive GUI (no need for PowerShell scripting, photo preparation, etc.)
- In-app photo size adjustment
- Easy import/export features
- Support for both cloud-only (Office 365) and hybrid environments