Useful tools for Office 365 Administrators
CodeTwo is a software company developing applications for Office 365, Exchange Server and Outlook. Our tools help thousands of server administrators do their job faster and easier. Below you will find a quick overview of our products for MS Exchange. If you are interested in tools for Exchange Server, please click here.
Go to selection:
Mailbox migrations from Exchange Server to Office 365
Are you planning to migrate mailboxes to Office 365? CodeTwo Office 365 Migration will help you:
- Migrate emails, calendars, contacts, Public Folders and more
- Migrate from Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 and servers supporting IMAP (like IBM Notes, Gmail etc.)
- Schedule the migration process and split it into batches
- Generate reports on the migration progress
All that, without interrupting users’ work (no mail-flow downtime)!
Central management of email signatures & disclaimers in Office 365
So it’s easy to set up a signature in the users’ email client, right? It’s also possible to add a central email disclaimer to emails in Office 365. But what if you need to set up unified email signatures with required users data, photos and company logo, that work for your entire organization and are properly positioned within mail correspondence?
CodeTwo offers two programs for email signature management that suit your needs perfectly.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an online service that can help you centrally add signatures to emails traveling through your Office 365 tenant, irrespective of the email client or mobile device from which they were sent.
Thanks to this application, you can:
- Automatically add signatures to emails sent from any device (including mobile devices)
- Personalize signatures using Azure AD data
- Insert Signatures under the latest reply/forward
- Easily add logos, images and banners
- Compose Signature templates within the built-in HTML editor
Client-sided Office 365 signatures
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients will help you centrally manage email signatures added directly on the email client’s side. Let the program help you build and deploy email signatures that are:
- Unified but at the same time contain personal information
- Displayed while composing an email message
- Equipped with social media icons, hyperlinks and visuals
- Adjusted to your company standards as the program controls themes and stationery, the message format, categories and font formatting
Granular backup & restore of mailboxes for Office 365
You may think that once you’re on Office 365, you no longer have to worry about backing up users’ mailboxes. After all - Office 365 protects all your data with retention policies, right? Well, not quite! As you can read on our blog post, it depends on a particular plan that Office 365 offers. So pay attention!
If you need to have access to deleted emails, or want to release Office 365 license seats of former employees while still keeping their mailboxes, the best way is to back up your data and store it on your local drives.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 provides you with:
- Offline, automatic backup of all or selected Office 365 mailboxes
- Support for all item types (emails, contacts, tasks etc.)
- Brick-level backup and granular recovery of items
- Restoring even to other mailboxes or Office 365 plans
- Exporting to PST and automatic archiving of your storages
All that without interrupting users’ work (no mail-flow downtime)!
Central management of “Out of Office” replies
Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Outlook have no interface for central management of Out of Office replies.
CodeTwo Out of Office Manager will let you set up and manage Out of Office messages for multiple users in your Office 365 or Exchange organization in a breeze, all from one place.
With CodeTwo Out of Office Manager
- Centrally create, view, edit or delete Out of Office messages and statuses in your company (including those created by users)
- Display all auto-reply items in one calendar view for quick and easy editing
- Plan Out of Office replies for selected users for the upcoming days or months
- And many more …
Bonus – Free tool for Office 365 Photos
Upload user photos to Office 365 in bulk and manage them from one place
CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 is a free application that will let you quickly upload multiple users' photos to your Office 365 tenant and easily manage them from one place.
- Auto-match and upload photos to user accounts in bulk
- Intuitive GUI (no need for PowerShell scripting, photo preparation, etc.)
- In-app photo size adjustment
- Easy import/export features
- Support for both pure Office 365 and hybrid environments