- Central management of email signatures
- Automatic email disclaimers
- Active Directory fields
- Remote control for Marketers
- Images in signatures
- All mail clients supported
- HTML signature editor
- Different signatures
- Signatures in the Sent Items Folder
- Signature positioning system
- QR codes in signatures
- Email marketing
- Rules Tester
- Rules Scheduler
- One-click surveys in emails
- 5-minute installation
- Multi-server environment support
- Recover images removed by iPhone and iPad
QR Codes in email signatures on Exchange Server
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules you can now revamp you email signature with a QR Code containing e.g. your contact details, links to promo materials or whatever else you need. It will allow mobile users to quickly grab your data and save it to their phone right from the PC's screen or printed email.
The program can even encode Active Directory placeholders making each automatic QR Code personalized! The QR codes are generated and filled with proper data on the fly, right after the message is sent by the user.
What are QR codes?
QR code, Quick Response Code, is a two-dimensional code that can be quickly decoded by scanners, mobile phones, etc. You can use it e.g. to encode your contact details inside the signatures to let recipients quickly grab them to their phones. Learn more on Wikipedia...