- Central management of email signatures
- Automatic email disclaimers
- Active Directory fields
- Remote control for Marketers
- Images in signatures
- All mail clients supported
- HTML signature editor
- Different signatures
- Signatures in Sent Items Folder
- Signature positioning system
- QR codes in signatures
- Email marketing
- Rules Tester
- Rules Scheduler
- 5-minute installation
- Multi-server environment support
Easy-to-use signature and disclaimer editor
CodeTwo Exchange Rules is equipped with a user-friendly what-you-see-is-what-you-get email signature editor that will let you compose HTML and Plain Text Exchange email signatures and disclaimers without any HTML experience. You can use it like a typical word processor - add text, images, hyperlinks, various font types and sizes, colors etc.
Furthermore, the editor allows you to add placeholders pulling users' information from Active Directory, which lets you personalize email signatures.
The editor can also be used to create and edit plain text footers.
- Learn more about the disclaimer editor
- Find out more about our 30-day money back guarantee program
- Learn why it is worth to choose our software
If you need a similar program with the built-in WYSIWYG editor but for Office 365, check out CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.