- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Source server connection
- Target server connection
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Troubleshooting Data Provider service configuration
In this step, the program configures the Data Provider service. It uses the MAPI profile of the defined Administrator's account to access source mailboxes and pull data from these mailboxes.
|Fig. 1. Configuration of the Data Provider service failed.|
In general, this step of the wizard may show errors if:
- the selected Administrator's credentials were misspelled,
- the Administrator, whose account was used to configure the service, does not belong to an appropriate group.
To resolve the configuration error, make sure that the Administrator, whose email address was selected, belongs to an appropriate group or go back to the Service account step in the wizard and retype the Administrator's credentials.